Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Seeking Information

YOUR FEEDBACK NEEDED Please provide feedback on this blog. Do you enjoy the posts?  What is your opinion of me based on this blog? Do you ha...

Other Posts

Tuesday, August 11, 2026

What's happening

 Good morning from Lanham, MD! I got up later than normal today. I am working on those poems. I think this is good preparation for a job. I will be able to take the rigors of the position. 

I am still reviewing positions/vacancies. I would like a Professor position that requires working from home although I am not certain where that will be. I am reviewing all the options. Maybe I could earn substantially more for writing.

I made the decision to apply for positions after denial of my Social Security Administration disability claim. (see: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2026/05/denied.html and https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2026/05/thinking-about-options.html).

Months ago, I thought of living in at a facility much like the rehab facility that worked on my legs (mobility). I change my mind. I am better (I also don't need to be under the care of medical professionals). See https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2025/09/thinking-about-solution.html. My legs are pretty much back to normal. My eye is better.

 My research side wants to know how people handle the denial of Social Security claims. Do they make major changes (like go back to work)? Do they end up with a lot of debt or homeless?

 

No comments:

Post a Comment