Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Seeking Information

YOUR FEEDBACK NEEDED Please provide feedback on this blog. Do you enjoy the posts?  What is your opinion of me based on this blog? Do you ha...

Other Posts

Sunday, August 2, 2026

Laurel

 When I traveled to Dallas for work, I boarded flights from BWI. I lived in Laurel at the time. I quite enjoyed living in Laurel. A lot of things around made me feel like I was in one of the Maryland counties a far way off, but there were the usual conveniences of a Maryland city (lots of stores and shops, including convenience stores).

I liked having.McDonald's, Taco Bell and a supermarket (Giant's) close to my apartment. I ate at McDonald's regularly. Sometimes I ate at the Chinese buffet around the corner. The buffet was super convenient. I was happy I could quickly select Chinese food options for takeaway. I introduced my father to that buffet. He loved it. I don't remember whether sushi was available at that restaurant.


No comments:

Post a Comment