Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, August 17, 2026

Update

 I woke up late this morning. I will have a busy day writing and applying for jobs. There is no need to go out (for appointments or other reason). I am at home lounging. 

During the past few days, my mother had a bunch of people over. I was surprised. I half expected a realtor/real estate agent. Maybe I will make an introduction. I met Bette Deller by accident years ago and she turned out to be very good. 

There is so much on my mind. For example, is it right to run the a/c all day? I think we need to conserve electricity. Power is expensive.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment