Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Seeking Information

YOUR FEEDBACK NEEDED Please provide feedback on this blog. Do you enjoy the posts?  What is your opinion of me based on this blog? Do you ha...

Other Posts

Thursday, July 23, 2026

Hotel stay

 This #ThrowbackThursday, I remember how grateful I was that a room became available at a Holiday Inn Express in Virginia so that I could stay for a while. I was driving through Virginia on my way home to Maryland. I decided to stop. I quite liked the hotel. I enjoyed the breakfast. From the pictures (shown here: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2022/08/more-travel-pics.html), you can see I had both coffee and hot chocolate!

 A few of my hotel stays are documented in this blog.

 

No comments:

Post a Comment