Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Seeking Information

YOUR FEEDBACK NEEDED Please provide feedback on this blog. Do you enjoy the posts?  What is your opinion of me based on this blog? Do you ha...

Other Posts

Monday, July 27, 2026

Time makes a difference

 My post on my brief stay at the Holiday Inn Express was good. That hotel stay happened years ago. The post included what I remember about the stay. I used a photo to refresh my memory. It would have been a very different post if I had posted right after the stay. I am certain I would have included more details and maybe highlight different things. There is a good chance I would have been more thorough, more particular about the details (more nitpicky). It is interesting that the purpose of the writing is exactly the same in both posts. However, the end result would be substantially different. My enthusiasm, my approach to writing the other post would have been different.


No comments:

Post a Comment