FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, November 14, 2022

Still Waiting For Response On Insurance Issue

Good morning. It is a beautiful morning. I am still waiting for an update on my insurance issue from PG County officials and/or Allstate. I wanted to ask more questions in the Allstate system (for guests) but was unable to do so. I wonder what Allstate told their policyholder who was at fault for the accident.

Breakfast Fahmeena Odetta Moore










No comments:

Post a Comment