FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, November 11, 2022

Out And About Nov11

I am out and about today. It is a rainy day but I don’t mind too much. Like they say in Guyana, I am not salt; I wouldn’t melt in the rain.

Today I am thinking of the fall (accident) in New York that led to the loss of one tooth. Late one night, I fell face forward on the sidewalk. I hit the tooth and also cut my lip. I rode to the hospital in an ambulance where I received stitches. The incident occurred near Grand Central Station not too far from Bryant Park.

Photo of grape soda Fahmeena Odetta Moore

No comments:

Post a Comment