FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Tuesday, November 29, 2022

Another Paper Submitted

I submitted another paper for publication today. The journal is: MIS Quarterly. The paper is on online reviews. I prepared a new version of my first signature assignment for publication.

I wanted to submit the paper to Cornell for publication since it is related to the paper I mentioned yesterday on responding to online reviews (I prepared the papers for the same course). I decided to submit it to another journal that does not focus on hotels or the hospitality industry. This paper discusses issues that are pertinent to all companies/industries. I hope the journal accepts it. The paper summarizes a lot of issues related to online reviews.

It was a busy day. I looked up the articles I selected, the categories and subcategories I used in the Literature Review outline, and so on. During the literature review course, I saved my selections in Refworks and Endnotes. A video I prepared on transferring data from Refworks to Endnote is available here: https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D8FT1WyHKOc

Online Review Paper Excerpt by Fahmeena Odetta Moore
Online Review Paper Excerpt by Fahmeena Odetta Moore








No comments:

Post a Comment