Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, April 20, 2026

Update

 I am still not feeling well today. There is a lot going on beyond me. It caused me to miss an important family event. I am at home dealing with issues. I wish I had my "own" place. I am enjoying a cup of tea. It is without sugar and still tastes pretty good. 

(I was just gifted a box of those packet sugars. I can't find it. I have no idea where it is. Things are weird - reminds me of a previous time: https://fahmeenaodetta.blogspot.com/2023/01/weird-stuff.html).

Cup of tea










No comments:

Post a Comment