Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, April 1, 2026

Close to God

I found this verse during my review of results/items for a search on "heart and soul."

Psalm 84:2: 

My soul yearns, even faints,
    for the courts of the Lord;
my heart and my flesh cry out
    for the living God.

I found it very interesting. I believe the writer is crying out for God to work in his/her life. The writer wants to be close to God maybe because he/she believes God will stand up for fairness (this may be why courts is mentioned). God must not be dead or far away. The interpretation of this verse by Google AI was interestingly different. I didn't like it as much. I usually like the AI summaries.


 

 

 

 

 

 

No comments:

Post a Comment