Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, March 20, 2026

News update

 My news in Facebook showed a post by US Embassy Guyana on an American corner at the National Library. It was good to see the Guyanese National Library in the news. The last time I used that library was in 2018 when I traveled to Guyana directly after my ordeal in New York. After settling in, I visited the library to work on an assignment for my Business Environment course (the course was near completion). I found interesting materials for my assignment. I appreciate that online courses allow students to work from anywhere.

US Embassy Guyana post









Personal blog










No comments:

Post a Comment