Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, March 29, 2026

Decisions

 Trip down memory lane...

It is funny how things work out. I started training in accounting and economics when I signed up for the business stream in high school. I learned a lot and did well in the courses. I made good grades at the external exams. I was proud of the A in Principles of Accounting (CXC) and B in economics (GCE O Levels). I also did better in Accounting at GCE A Levels. There was no teacher for economics. I did not make the best grades. At first, I intended to obtain a degree in Accounting in college. I later changed my mind. I decided on economics.


No comments:

Post a Comment