Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, March 25, 2026

Memories

 I was privileged to attend a special high school that was newly opened. When I arrived, the school had facilities (dormitories, admin building, a fenced area for horse riding, fish ponds, and so on) that were adequate for the number of students. I found it quite impressive. When I was a student there, the school added several new facilities/buildings. I recall that the management added a new dormitory, a large dining facility with kitchen, a new training block, and a new outdoor basketball court. The new facilities (especially the new dormitory and new training block) were not only for new students. I recall that I used the new teaching block for classes and also moved into the new dormitory (along with other older girls). I did not play basketball but I watched others enjoy the court. I remember that the deceased Karen Renata Bonnett enjoyed playing basketball on that court. I believe Dawn played basketball as well.

I was away from home from an early age. I missed family activities and some of the work in a home.

I was in the business stream so I specialized in business. I used that business knowledge well. I did really well at UG and in the master's program at GW. A lot of my papers for publishing are multidisciplinary because of my business knowledge.

No comments:

Post a Comment