Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, November 11, 2024

Update

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana! There have been quite a few developments since I posted last. In the U.S., Trump won the election. There was also a strike by tech workers at the New York Times that caught my attention. It was the first strike by tech workers that I had heard of. This is a concerning change.

Today, I saw my father who is traveling from the U.S. It was good to see him - it has been months since I last saw him. He will be in Guyana for a short time.


No comments:

Post a Comment