Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, November 18, 2024

BlueSky Account

It is a rainy day here in Linden. I actually appreciate the rain because it made it much cooler. It has been very hot recently!

I signed up for a BlueSky account today. It was super easy to sign up for an account using the link on their website. I am still learning about the features but the platform does look a lot like Twitter (the original). For now, I will be using both X and Bluesky.

Screenshot Bluesky Create Account page









Screenshot Bluesky profile page











No comments:

Post a Comment