Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, November 22, 2024

My Last Dream

 Recently, I have had a lot of dreams (at night when I am asleep). I don't know why this is so. Could it be because it has been a lot warmer at night recently? My dream last night was interesting. It was about finding and moving into an apartment in Gainesville, Florida. In the dream, I had a good time while apartment-hunting. I had free lunch at one apartment that I enjoyed. I was impressed by the apartments at that community and decided to live there. It was difficult but I moved in all by myself. It is interesting that many years ago, I was actually apartment hunting in Gainesville. It was a very different experience though.


No comments:

Post a Comment