Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, October 14, 2024

Hot Weather

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is Monday morning again. They seem to come around so quickly. The weather forecast for today is 93 degrees Fahrenheit - another hot day. My mother told me there is a lot of activity around the neighborhood. I don't know what that is about but I am not going walking in this hot weather. I read somewhere that there is the risk of heat stroke if a person stays out in similar hot weather for too long. The hot weather has even affected my tea drinking. Instead of hot tea in the morning, I like to drink iced tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment