FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, October 14, 2024

Hot Weather

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is Monday morning again. They seem to come around so quickly. The weather forecast for today is 93 degrees Fahrenheit - another hot day. My mother told me there is a lot of activity around the neighborhood. I don't know what that is about but I am not going walking in this hot weather. I read somewhere that there is the risk of heat stroke if a person stays out in similar hot weather for too long. The hot weather has even affected my tea drinking. Instead of hot tea in the morning, I like to drink iced tea.


No comments:

Post a Comment