FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, October 10, 2024

Advice To Younger Self

 Today's post is inspired by a video on older Americans sharing advice to their younger selves (https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Z1uqHLcWt48). I thought of the advice I would give to my younger self. When I was young, I had difficult times and struggles. One of the first things I would tell my younger self is that nothing stays the same. Everything changes and things generally get better with time. With time, you will figure out how to deal with issues and find solutions to problems. The second thing I would tell my younger self is that you have to learn to deal with difficult people and situations. As you go through life, you will meet people who are difficult and you will find yourself in some challenging situations. You have to handle difficult people successfully so that they do not derail your life. The third thing I would tell my younger self is to try to eat right and stay healthy. Later in life, I ended up with health problems. Maybe I could have prevented some of my health problems.

Screenshot of video show man with microphone








No comments:

Post a Comment