Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, October 11, 2024

Grown up

Wordpress prompt for 10/11/2024: When was the first time you really felt like a grown up (if ever)?

I was in my early twenties when I moved to Baltimore from my mother's house. I took care of everything concerning my move. I viewed apartments, selected the apartment I would live in, and provided the required information for the rental application. I organized my move and bought furniture for my new place. I lived alone in a one-bedroom apartment and I enjoyed it. I was responsible. I went to work everyday and I took care of myself. It was the first time I really felt like a grown up.

Screenshot of Wordpress prompt for 10/11/2024










No comments:

Post a Comment