Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Plans For Today

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is a quiet Saturday morning. I am drinking tea. As I sip the tea I am thinking of my plans for the day. I don't have much planned. It would be nice to go out for lunch (eat out) today. Maybe I could get a burger, fish and chips or even Chinese food. I had Chinese food recently from one of the many Chinese restaurants around. It has been a while since I had a burger or fish and chips. Whether or not I go out would depend on my mom. If she feels like driving today and has some free time, we will go out. I do not want to take public transportation or a taxi to go out today. There is no problem with these options. I just prefer to go out with my mom.
















No comments:

Post a Comment