FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, August 10, 2024

Plans For Today

 Good morning from Linden, Guyana! It is a quiet Saturday morning. I am drinking tea. As I sip the tea I am thinking of my plans for the day. I don't have much planned. It would be nice to go out for lunch (eat out) today. Maybe I could get a burger, fish and chips or even Chinese food. I had Chinese food recently from one of the many Chinese restaurants around. It has been a while since I had a burger or fish and chips. Whether or not I go out would depend on my mom. If she feels like driving today and has some free time, we will go out. I do not want to take public transportation or a taxi to go out today. There is no problem with these options. I just prefer to go out with my mom.
















No comments:

Post a Comment