FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, August 31, 2024

Food at the office party

Good morning from Linden, Guyana!

In the U.S., when there is a potluck, employees bring the food that will be eaten at the office party. Some people cook or bake food to contribute. For potlucks, I liked to contribute items like chips and drinks. I noticed a slightly different practice in Guyanese offices. In Guyana, there is chow-making which involves employees contributing different fruits as well as pickling ingredients to be put together to make chow. The chow-making looks like fun. See the chow-making process in a Guyanese office in the following video: https://www.facebook.com/share/v/xgsfjF2xcrSG3EHB/?mibextid=oFDknk.










No comments:

Post a Comment