Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, August 7, 2024

Paper Writing Business

 Earlier today, my sister and I were talking about business and business ideas. We discussed the paper writing business (writing papers for students). It is an area/business I would like to get into formally. I have been assisting family and friends write papers and complete their assignments since I was an undergraduate. I know some people are using AI to write papers, but there is still room for businesses to assist with paper writing. Look out for information on my new business. And, of course, contact me if you need assistance writing a paper or completing an assignment. My email address is: moorefo1@gmail.com.


No comments:

Post a Comment