FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, August 24, 2024

Everyone rushed by

 Would I stop and appreciate a beautiful thing? That is what I asked myself as I read the piece on an experiment at a DC metro station. No one treated the world-class musician playing beautiful music in the metro station as he should be treated. A group of people gathering around him applauding as he played would have been nice. It seems cruel but people were just busy. Everyone rushed by without stopping to appreciate him. This all makes me think advertising is necessary. People must be made aware of other people's talents and background so that they know what they are experiencing.





























No comments:

Post a Comment