Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, August 27, 2024

My Last Search

 The Wordpress prompt for today 8/27/2024 is:  What was the last thing you searched for online? Why were you looking for it?

My response:

I use Google search fairly regularly. I search for such things as: articles/papers, lyrics to songs, and people. I tend to use keyword searches (rather than full sentences or questions) and usually get good results.

My last search was 'haiku meaning.' I entered those keywords in the search bar because I wanted to learn more about haiku poetry. The term was new to me. I stumbled upon it when reading about poetry. 

The search provided good information on the Japanese short form poetry. I ended up clicking on 'What is haiku with an example' in the 'People also ask' section for additional information. I like to review the information on what other people searched for that Google provides.




















No comments:

Post a Comment