FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, August 24, 2022

UI Design Principles

I found an interesting article on user interface design principles that would lead to improved usability for users with limited computer background. The article looked at specific categories of users that includes elderly users, children, and users with mental and physical disorders. I am happy to see design principles for these user interfaces. These principles would increase the chances of success when designing the user interfaces. Here is the article:

A review on user interface design principles to increase software usability for users with less computer literacy
By A. Darejeh and D. Singh
https://www.researchgate.net/publication/277589616_A_review_on_user_interface_design_principles_to_increase_software_usability_for_users_with_less_computer_literacy

My background includes experience as a Substitute Teacher which means that I worked with children in the past. I am interested in principles, ideas, standards for improving usability for children (with limited computer background). Over the next few posts, I will concentrate on collecting journal articles for this area. I have ideas of my own.









No comments:

Post a Comment