Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Thursday, January 16, 2025

Using Your Background

 This is an interesting post. I was not very close to my professors during my Master's programs and did not keep in contact. I suspect most students do not stay in touch.

I learned a lot too. I did not use the knowledge at work as much as the poster did though. I used my background a lot in my papers. At one point, I had a similar list showing how I used my background to produce a paper.




















No comments:

Post a Comment