Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, January 20, 2025

Current Dream Job

 Wordpress writing prompt for today 1/20: What is your dream job?

In recent years, I have been working towards a professor position (it was my stated goal). However, when I think of dream job, another position comes to mind. My current dream job is a top management position at a major international company. In such a position, I will oversee thousands of employees. I imagine I would travel a lot to conduct the business of the company. I would prefer a service business but would also be excited about the job at a company that produces products. I would not mind if I had to relocate. This position trumps a professor position.

Phone screenshot showing writing prompt for 1/20/2025










No comments:

Post a Comment