FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Saturday, June 24, 2023

Interesting Dream

I had an interesting dream last night. It was very strange. In the dream, I was in Linden but from the scenery (that included a large condo building by the ocean) seemed to be someplace else. What I saw did not match what I remember about Linden. The other events/details in the dream were strange too. I wonder what the dream means or what I should take away from it. Some (including psychologist Sigmund Freud) believe that dreams reveal a person's desires, thoughts, and motivations (see https://www.webmd.com/sleep-disorders/dreaming-overview). Based on their belief, these people might say that I have a desire to be in Linden or maybe live by the ocean or other scenic place. Or maybe there is some inconsistency or mismatch I am thinking of in my life. These statements are interesting but are all incorrect or false.

Dreams make me think of Joseph from the Bible. His story is one of my favorite Bible stories. Joseph had a difficult life, but eventually found happiness. His ability to interpret dreams led to a high position and the saving of a lot of lives (from famine). Read Joseph's story here: https://www.biblegateway.com/passage/?search=Genesis%2037%3A1-44%3A9&version=NIV

From Joseph's story (or from the Bible), we can say that at least some dreams come from God and can predict the future. How would one know that a dream is from God? I am not certain but it seems reasonable to think that the dreams of Godly people who follow the rules of the Bible are from God.


No comments:

Post a Comment