FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Friday, April 21, 2023

Update 4/21

I am enjoying a cup of green tea while I work. I am steadily getting the work on my hand hygiene paper done.

Cup of green tea by Fahmeena Odetta Moore

 

 








I decided to have a second pair of eyes review my latest version so I sent the paper to my father for review. Hopefully, he has some time to do a thorough review.

I had an appointment at Enterprise Rent-a-Car scheduled for today (Allstate decided to assist me with the rental of a vehicle to get around while my vehicle is being repaired). The appointment was canceled because Enterprise is out of vehicles for rent.

It is surprising that so many people are renting cars. Months ago, I tried to rent a vehicle and got the same result. People are probably renting cars for travel/vacation. When I was on vacation about six months ago, I was amazed that so many people were traveling. The highways were full. The hotels were fully booked. There seems to be a mad rush to catch up on vacation now that COVID is less of an issue. 

I am still waiting for Allstate to make a decision on the amount I will receive for inconvenience (I assume the matter is not closed). I am hoping I will receive more than they are currently offering.


No comments:

Post a Comment