FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, April 13, 2023

Still Catching Up

Over the last few days, I was working on revising my paper on technology solutions for hand hygiene compliance. The journal requested the changes. I finally finished the updates a short while ago and resubmitted the paper for publishing.

I would really like the paper to be published. It is in a "different" format (much like a proposal) but it is the first to test the habit-forming theory for explaining the effect of a hand hygiene compliance solution on performance and employee satisfaction. Luckily, I found a journal that accepts different papers.

One thing I have learned from submitting papers for publishing in journals is that the journals prefer "tried and true" formats.

Submission to journal for publishing by Fahmeena Odetta Moore







No comments:

Post a Comment