FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Wednesday, April 19, 2023

Bread Day?

I am working on my paper revisions.

During a break, I logged into Tumblr to review my profile and make a few minor changes. When I was finished, I logged out. I left the "logoff landing page" open after I logged out. Sometime later, I looked through the logoff landing page and was surprised to see many posts on bread. The posts had nice pictures of bread. I immediately thought it must be International Bread Day. I didn't know for sure so I searched for "Bread Day" on Google.com. To my surprise, the results showed that World Bread Day will be on October 16th and National Homemade Bread Day on November 17th. So, it is not a Bread Day but a lot of people in the world want to talk/post about bread.

I don't mind the chatter on bread. I like bread and the many options (types of bread) available. In addition to types of bread such as whole wheat bread, pumpernickel and so on, there are different shapes and sizes such as rolls, loaves, and croissants. I usually get the wheat and Italian herb and cheese bread at the sub shops (such as Subway and Firehouse Subs).

Now, back to work!

Tumblr Logoff Landing Page













Screenshot showing Bread Days by Fahmeena Odetta Moore






No comments:

Post a Comment