Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Friday, September 23, 2022

Plans For Mental Illness Awareness Week 2022

Mental Illness Awareness Week is October 2 - 8, 2022.

I am planning a few activities for Mental Illness Awareness Week. I would like to raise funding for mental health treatments and interventions or volunteer at a facility. I would like to write at least one article on my mental condition that should be helpful to others. And, I am thinking of having a videotaped conversation on my mental health with my parents and an expert. More information coming soon.

Mental health is important.


 

 

 

 

 

 


No comments:

Post a Comment