Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Sunday, October 4, 2026

Saw an interesting book

 I was busy reading up on Hemingway. I found quite a few of his poems online. In other news, a book on simple winning caught my attention. I thought it was unusual.

My comment on the book:

This seems like a good book. The topic surprised me.

Simple is not a bad word. Simple is necessary sometimes. Simple may be a good place to start. Add complexity later. I remember the perfect competition model in economics (reminds me of Lipsey). It is simple on purpose - the assumptions reduce the complexity to lead to a much better understanding of markets. Simple could lead to better understanding.

Simple is associated with less detail (maybe glossing over details sometimes) and the removal of important options/nuances. There is a negative connotation.

Screenshot1









Screenshot2









Screenshot3










No comments:

Post a Comment