Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Saturday, January 24, 2026

My current research situation

 From time to time, I check my preprints for comments such as suggested changes or suggested new papers. I am very happy that some reviewers recommended the papers for others to read (and maybe for publishing). I am making a name for myself in research! Just for your information, my preprints were submitted to journals months and months ago. Publishing is taking a while.

My papers are different and creative. I like what I came up with during my PhD program and beyond. It was a lot of work. I believe people have a high opinion of me from my papers. Maybe there is no need to have the pinned/featured notice for information. I will leave it alone, however. 

ResearchGate statistics









Fahmeena Odetta Moore










No comments:

Post a Comment