Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, December 8, 2025

Feeling festive

 Christmas carols/songs always make me feel better. I listened to quite a few Christmas songs today. I enjoyed favorites such as O Holy Night, Little Drummer Boy, and Jingle Bell Rock. The songs helped to put me in the Christmas spirit. I want to also go see Christmas lights/decorations out there. That also makes me feel festive.  Hopefully I'll be able to go out despite my aches and pains.

Here is a version of Little Drummer Boy by Pentatonix that I enjoyed: 




No comments:

Post a Comment