Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Tuesday, March 18, 2025

Picking Cherries

 It is a bright, sunny day here in Linden. I was out picking cherries (from the tree) just like I did months ago. The trees now have cherries again. The cherries are not like the cherries back in Maryland. These cherries are a brighter red color and have a different taste. These cherries are a little more sour but still enjoyable to eat. They make really tasty and refreshing cherry drink. I like the cherry drink a lot! 

In addition to cherries, I had a lot of fruit recently - mangoes, oranges, sugarcane, guava.

Handful of cherries










No comments:

Post a Comment