Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Monday, December 16, 2024

Update on Christmas

 Good afternoon from Linden, Guyana! It is not as hot in Linden these days. We had quite a bit of rain recently. I am enjoying the cooler temperatures.

It does not feel like Christmas as yet. When I see more Christmas decorations and so on I am sure I will get into the Christmas spirit. I had some black cake recently. I can't wait for more Christmas goodies.

I will be in Guyana for Christmas. I will not be traveling overseas during the holidays.

No comments:

Post a Comment