FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Thursday, September 12, 2024

Stuff Delivered

 I received the "stuff" my father sent me yesterday. I was completely surprised by the delivery because the shipping company told me they would call me first. They didn't. There could have been timing issues, but luckily everything worked out. I was at home to receive the delivery. I was out earlier but returned home in time. To receive the delivery, I needed to show my id, sign, and make a payment. I had the payment ready. Thanks to my father for sending me the stuff!!

I am not happy with what the shipping company did, but relieved that there were no issues. Shipments need to be well coordinated and everyone informed of plans.


No comments:

Post a Comment