Blog by Fahmeena Odetta Moore aka Fahmeena Moore (FM).
If this page does not display properly, please consider visiting one of my other blogs. Select from the links above.


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Featured Post

Respect

 Thought for today...  People usually don't look good when they are down, during struggles of any kind. Failure is an example. When a pe...

Other Posts

Wednesday, September 11, 2024

Favorite Word

 Writing prompt for today 9/11/2024 from Wordpress: What's your favorite word?

My response:

There are literally more than 1 million words in the English language. It is hard to have just one favorite. There are several words that I like: uncouth, chaos, queue, laurel, to name a few. I tend to like words that have a unique sound or a positive meaning. If I had to pick one favorite, I would go with serendipity. Just mention of the word makes me smile.











No comments:

Post a Comment