FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, September 9, 2024

Different Paper

 I found a 'different' paper - a paper that does not have the usual headings or structure. In the abstract, the author wrote, "This article reviews some of the persistent controversies in the field of usability, starting with their history, then assessing their current status from the perspective of a pragmatic practitioner." The paper includes different points of view on different areas.

I cannot believe I found a paper like this. Some of my papers are 'different' and I wanted to find examples in the literature. I did not find any.

The paper:

Usability: Lessons Learned . . . and Yet to Be Learned By James R. Lewis

https://www.researchgate.net/publication/264090109_Usability_Lessons_Learned_and_Yet_to_Be_Learned

It reminds me of my paper on Arguments For How Marketing Professionals Should Be Used In Product Development (https://www.researchgate.net/publication/378555394_Arguments_For_How_Marketing_Professionals_Should_Be_Used_In_Product_Development )











No comments:

Post a Comment