FEATURED POST - To view full post, click the title below

Usability - More explanation

Usability is a challenging topic and there are outstanding, capable professionals in the field (See my post on renowned usability expert J. ...


I completed 11 signature assignments - significant papers with original ideas. In one paper, I foresaw specific problems at a major company. In another, I designed a study (with statistical analyses) to explain why videos do not significantly enhance or improve online reviews. I worked alone. My signature assignments available at: https://fahmeenaodettasignaturepapers.tumblr.com


-------------------------------------POSTS:-------------------------------------

Monday, June 17, 2024

Lots of rain; Kaieteur Falls

 Over the last 3-4 weeks, we have had rain just about every day in Linden. In fact, it has been raining a lot all over the country. Because of the rain, Kaieteur Falls is back to the "fullness" it is known for - with lots and lots of water gushing towards the cliff and falling hundreds of feet below. (See a reel showing the Falls: https://www.facebook.com/share/r/5qGr8wKGhXkk2fM8/?mibextid=oFDknk). In the recent past, there were complaints that the Falls was just a trickle.

At some point, I want to be one of the visitors to Kaieteur Falls. I have actually never seen the Falls in person. I am told that the Falls is truly majestic.











No comments:

Post a Comment